Monday 2 November 2015

Term 4 Week 4

Fantastic Friday 

On Friday we had Fantastic Friday again!

I went to rm 14 to carry on with my African bead work. It was fun but , It really pains me when the wire poke me it hurts . But it's the same nothing really change's.I was really hoping we could do like a slideshow to show to the school,but this so amazing  and exciting. 
But we got to use different beads like red and green ,gold and sliver, Just to make it stand out.

But  nothing really change.

It was amazing I always look forward to Fantastic Friday,And I can not believe it is already the 3rd week time goes fast.
 We only have 5 weeks of Fantastic Friday sad very sad ,I love Fantastic Friday it's so much fun . But I am doing great with my African bead work. 

My work is looking amazing, I am almost finish but I still need more beads on it and just make some little twinks but I am doing awesome job. 

 So this is the 4th week almost ending but I am so excited I am almost finish my greatest work ever , I can not wait for this week I am so exited.

No comments: