Wednesday 28 October 2015

Term 4 week 3

Athletics 

On Friday the seniors did Athletics. I was so excited I could just cry,I love sports my biggest dream is to be in the in the biggest sport event in the year do you know what it is ?(Olympics) I love sports and I am going to tell you all about my greatest day ever.

So on that day we split into our age groups which I was in age 10 and we had 4 things to do .

First I did soft ball throw it was fun but the annoying part is that I was so close to getting into the team so close anyway. 

 Next I did long jump it was amazing so much fun and I did a awesome job at that.

  Then my fav sprints we got into lanes and we raced I got into te top three every time and I got into the team how exciting is that I got into the team great I am in the top three. 

And last but not least high jump which i did great at but yet again I was so close to getting into the team so close but no I did not get in.

I had a great time and can not wait until next year to it again and maybe I can get into more than one team bye.

No comments: