Monday 16 November 2015

Term 4 Week 6


Fantastic Friday
On Friday it was fantastic Friday. But it was different it was a assembly. To show all the work we have been doing for the past 5 weeks. I was so excited to see what people have been doing.

First we had the Arts and crafts group they had. Little bag with owls it looked amazing. They were so cute. It was amazing ,it looks so hard but fun as well. I want to try that sometime. The arts and craft they did  looks amazing.

Next we had the cool science group. They had a slideshow and it had all there learning on it. They had videos and photos. First they showed us some cool stuff. First they had a circle shaped peace of paper, in different ways like curled hocked together different ways ,Then they stared cutting and when they finish it split in to different ways.

Then we had the ukulele group. They sound wonderful I loved there song they did, it sound so nice. I wish I could play that myself.

After that The Bollywood dance group came up. And they showed some of there moves it was amazing they even dress up. They put a lot of effete into this dance.  It was very interesting and fun to me I want to try that


Then  Kappa Hakka group came up. They showed us the Hakka and some great moves to the songs. They did amazing awesome job and also my brother was in it he was awesome.
Last but not least the African bead work. Which I'm in we showed our X mas tree with all our fabulous work and our little video at the end.

After all then fun it was morning tea time. And I really think we all did a great amazing work fantastic Friday.

No comments: