Wednesday 17 June 2015

Term 2 Week 9

This week we were doing speeches in our class room. We were doing this so we can choose who is going to be our 2 people that are going to represent us in the school speech finals in Term 3. 

I was very scared. I really wanted to get in the finals and to see who is the winner. I was so nervous about doing my speech but I sucked it up and I said my speech. I had butterflies in my tummy when I was up there.  I was very shy.  When I herd them saying my name I was scared that they were going to give me bad results on my speech.

But I kept believing in myself and kept on trying, even when I think they don't like it I kept on going. When I was up there I was thinking in my head  please like it please like it and I hoped that they were  going to like it.  And guess what they loved it I was so happy when they loved it.  At the end they clapped I was so happy.   
I was so proud of my self and I was happy. I hope I get picked to be representing my classroom.  I am still waiting...

No comments: