Tuesday 2 June 2015

Term 2 Week 7

Last week Rm28/29 just started this weekly task .  You know why we are doing because our teachers want us to be able to managing our selfs in stayed of just listening to them.  That is quiet boring for me.  So what we do is they give us a planing sheet then we plan what we are going to do for the rest of the week some of us we don't want the sheet so we just do what we need to do but I feel safe with the sheet and i feel happy with it.  But we have some must do and we have to do workshops from each subject,like maths,reading and writing.  We have a site to go to to get all these kind of links to do our activates.  This really good for my learning because I use to not manage my own self but know Iv'e been push to do best in my learning and to manage my self.  This is the best way to learn in life.

No comments: