Monday 22 June 2015

Term 2 Week 10

I am really sad today because It is almost the end of the term and I am going to miss school I love school,so much I can not be sick for once in my life not once I am so upset.

I don't want school and ever but I do need a break no I don't want school and that is done. But I do need to have some sleep I am over thinking this I need a break from school now I am so confused .

But school is the reason I wake up in the morning how am I going to wake up but I can use a alarm clock but it's going to be to noise but long store short I don't want school to end.

Maybe I can learn at home as well so I can be ready for school so Then I can be prepped for school  next term. Hay on the bright side I still have a half day and 7 days to go I will make the best of this term.


No comments: