Wednesday 16 September 2015

Recount

March Bang!!!
We were running as hard a we can.  We were jogging,running and walking.  We were all crossing our fingers that it will not rain.  All the year 4's 5's and 6's were running out side school.  We were doing this to see who will be in the inter school cross country team.  Then all of the sudden....


It stared spitting not that hard but we kept on moving and running.  Then it stopped so we went YAY.  Then it stared raining hard out.  Everyone went crazy we lost where we were going.  Then I sign can this get any worse then it just then the wind came ah ah ah .

When the wind came it got even more crazy.  I was running the rain and the wind came running into my face it was painful Mrs M Came.  She told us come on time to go you can do one lap.

We were running quick quick quick.  We were getting tired, but we kept moving and moving.  We were smashing puddles trying to get our self around people that were in our way.

Then...
We got to the road then we cross the road down the ally way threw the gate across the school pass the staff room pass the court and back to the class room.

When we got back to class I met my friends.  Then I found my I found my jumper to dry myself while my friends and I were talking.

So after all that was not best day ever but I had a great time.  Anyway did you have a bad day.




No comments: