Wednesday 2 September 2015

Blog Recount

Breakfast 

When I woke up this morning by the sun shining in my eyes.  I did not feel like getting out of bed I felt so warm and toasty.  I was so sleepy and warm  But it was such a beautiful day to wake up.

When I got dress I choose my uniform off my chair that I set up last night.  And when I got dress I felt so warm.

When I packed my lunch I packed a juice box,bread,packet of chips,mandarin that is all I packed.  I just fell proud that I've been packing my lunch since this year.

I had cereal it had oats and that is all I remember I I got some juice on the side and some milk with my cereal.  I had my breakfast at the dinning table,  The sun shinning on the table.  I ate with my dad and my brother.  My dad was reading the news paper and me and my brother were talking.

So My Morning was a great morning and I cannot wait until  school starts...

No comments: