Monday 31 August 2015

Tearn 3 Week 7

Last week we did our art show it was named Paint our world it was a great Topic we got to see other peoples art work and ours  too it was great we did awesome work and they were cute,funny and pretty art works we loved it all.


So first we got to do a art hunt we teamed up I was with Emma.S and shaniqua we were all in groups and we had to go and explore the art show that way we get to see more and more art work it was great fun my favorite one was rm 18 they did amazing art work it was even cute art work they did I just don't remember the name at all well anyway they did amazing art work and I loved it.


So at the end we meet back together and we talked about the art show it was lots art to love we all did a great job we were great so then after we had to go do I just love art so much I fell like I want to be a artiest in my life I in life I want to do painting and all kinds of stuff I just fell inspire to do art well we have to go to cross country  bye. B)

No comments: