Monday 27 July 2015

Term 3 week 2

Last week we just came back to school I was so happy we just got get everything ready for next week we got to organize our week.

So we had to fill out these cards  and take a photo of our self and we wrote where we are at our SDL learning I was thinking I am going to be a level 3 I was hoping hoping I was thinking should I be A level 4 our level 3 but think I should b a level 3 and I should work my way up to level 4


So we just had to getting ready so the next week we are ready when I came to school my friends Deborah and Nadia came running they were like come int the class room come come you have to see this when I came I saw that I was a mentor my mouth was wide open I felt like a new person I was so happy I could just but yet again  I was in the class room .

 So that was a good week for me and this week I think I could just scream now but again I am in the class  room so see yu next week read my next blog post I still have more to do Bye.

No comments: