Tuesday 28 July 2015

Identify the symbols for improper fractions



Reflection

I was learning to Identify the symbols for improper fractions.
I had to watch videos and I had to play some games to have practice.
I thought it was a good thing to learn this because you need to use fraction in life.
I chose to share my learning by creating a video of me playing pacman this is a fraction one I was bad at this at first but I got better and Better I love fraction so much I could scream out loud
My next step is to learn how to to say the forward and backwards word sequences for halves, thirds, quarters, fifths and tenths

My Answer

  • What is an Improper Fraction?  A improper fraction is when the top number is bigger than bottom number.
  • What is a Mixed Fraction?   

  • Is a combination of a hole number and and a fraction
  • How do you change a Mixed Fractions to an Improper Fraction?

  • you multiply the bottom then we add the top with it then you put the new number 
  • How do you change an Improper Fraction to a Mixed Fraction?

  • We can change a improper faction into a mixed fraction by dividing the number on the top with the number on the bottom





No comments: